These luminous-sand-on-blonde XC90 vehicles sure look GREAT inside. So classy, so light and bright, so fresh and airy against the sometimes-drab and oft-cloudy Northwest sky. This T5 is really nice, an off-lease purchase... come check it out!
Certified. Volvo Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 1-Year complimentary Volvo On Call app. Remote climate control, locks, fuel, maintenance & driving journal. Vehicle History Report with Buyback Guarantee. Includes Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 60 Month/Unlimited Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* 170+ Point Inspection
* Sharp new look and style; spacious second- and third-row seating; many standard safety technology features; confident handling; available hybrid model. Source: Edmunds
* The 2016 redesigned XC90 puts Volvo at the top of the SUV game. The more assertive styling larger grille, aggressive lower air intakes and slim headlights, manage to be modern without losing the Volvo identity. A redesigned interior fuses leather, wood and even Swedish crystal glass for a cabin with a high-luxury feel, a theme further reinforced by an available Bowers & Wilkins audio system with 19 speakers. Under the hood, XC90 gets the company's new four-cylinder engine that is both supercharged and turbocharged, making 316hp. It comes matched to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Of course, the XC90 showcases Volvo's latest safety advances. Imminent frontal collision detection with automatic braking comes standard and now includes a feature that applies brakes when the driver attempts to turn in front of an oncoming car, such as at an intersection. The Momentum Plus package includes the LED headlights (with automatic high beams), LED running lights, digital gauge cluster display, illuminated step plates and added interior illumination. The Vision package features power-folding auto-dimming side mirrors, a surround-view parking camera system, blind-spot and rear cross-traffic alerts. Standard options include 19-inch alloy wheels, adjustable drive modes, a panoramic sunroof, hands-free power tailgate, rearview camera, rear parking sensors, keyless entry and ignition, four-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. Stay up on technology with a 9in touchscreen display, navigation system, voice controls, Bluetooth connectivity, smartphone integration and an auxiliary audio input jack and an iPod/USB audio interface. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Motor Trend Automobiles of the year * 2016 KBB.com Best Auto Tech Award * 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * NACTOY 2016 North American Truck/Utility of the Year
Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Heated Front Seats, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Spoiler. Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner.
Odometer is 4393 miles below market average!