Guidelines of Charitable Contribution & Sponsorship Request
Thank you for inquiring about a charitable contribution or sponsorship request for your organization from Swickard Automotive Group (SAG).Although we value every request for support, we unfortunately cannot contribute to each of the hundreds of requests we receive annually. Please follow the guidelines below when making your request.
- Requests must be submitted via email, at least 90 days in advance.
- SAG does not make financial contributions, donations of food items or any charitable donations that only benefit one family or individual.
- Contributions and/or sponsorships are NOT automatically renewed or assumed. Each submission is evaluated on a first time basis and will not be approved based on prior participation.
Requests must be sent in email to:
Your written request on your event/organization’s letterhead MUST include the following information:
- Name of event/organization requesting contribution
- Contact person’s name, address, phone number and email address
- Date, description and location of event
- Whether contribution will be part of a silent auction
- Estimated attendance and demographics of event attendees
- History of event and attendance/contributions from previous year
- Listing of other automobile dealership sponsorship
- Opportunities for SAG or its subsidiaries to be listed in promotional materials for event
- Whether the person(s) requesting the donation currently is a client of any SAG subsidiaries
We appreciate your interest in SAG. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests immediately, however we will try to respond in a timely manner.